Flu vaccines are ready to book by contacting the surgery
- Those aged 65 years or over (including those becoming age 65 years by 31 March 2023)
- Those aged 50 to 64 (including those who become 50 by 31 March 2023)
- Those aged 6 months to less than 65 years of age in clinical risk groups (including learning disability and morbidly obese, defined as BMI >40)
- Pregnant women
- Household contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Those in long-stay residential care homes
- Carers – including those who are in receipt of a carer’s allowance, or who are the main carer of an older or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill
- Frontline health and social care staff employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
- All frontline health and social care workers
Covid winter boosters are bookable via the National booking system.
Published: Sep 5, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.