Acute Care Practitioner / Acute Care Team Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced health care professional - Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic or Physician Associate who is excited and passionate about general practice, to be part of our innovative Acute Care Service.
We are seeking a committed practitioner to work alongside GPs in this designated team dealing with acute patient care.
This team will be led by a specified GP clinical lead and supported by daily clinical supervision and individual mentoring.
- A friendly practice with a culture dedicated to team working, communication and holistic care
- Keen to encourage personal development and career progression
- A stable and cohesive team of 12 GPs organised into clinical teams which enables robust personal care
- An integrated primary care centre delivering primary care services and providing quality care for around 16,000 patients
- Working from a purpose built state of the art building which also delivers a number of attached services
- A well organised teaching practice
We are looking for a Practitioner who:
- Will share our core value of providing high quality personalised health care
- Is keen to explore new ways of primary care working and taking on the challenge of meeting patient needs in a new way
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is able to work independently and would enjoy being part of our practice family
- Is keen to seek and challenge their own skills in this potentially developmental role
If you are interested in helping us to shape the future of General Practice we would love to hear from you. Applications can be made via the NHS.Jobs website here.
Preferred start date would be as soon as possible - however we are willing to wait for the right candidate. Applications by CV and covering letter to Amanda Hancox, HR Advisor. Informal enquiries welcome 01843 855804
Closing date 2nd January 2022 (although applications may close earlier than the advertised closing date once sufficient applications have been received) Interview date to be confirmed. Shortlisting will take place within 2 weeks of the closing date. If you have not been contacted by this time please accept our apologies, but due to NHS cost pressures we are not able to personally contact every unsuccessful candidate.
Good primary healthcare doesn’t happen without good people and we’re proud of our team here at East Cliff Practice. Lots of our staff are local to the community as Ramsgate is a fantastic place to live and work. Our beautiful seaside town is refreshing and vibrant and with fast train links from Ramsgate station, you’re never too far from the big cities when the mood takes you. If you would like to join our team then please contact our HR team directly:
- Informal enquiries welcome: 01843 855804
Or if you are interested in wider opportunities within Invicta Health then, apply now here
Our values will give you a better idea of how we work. Click here to read more
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.