Salaried GP Vacancy
If you are a highly self-motivated team player who can add value to our Practice we would like to hear from you. Our friendly practice is dedicated to team working, development and training, communication and holistic care. We are looking for a salaried doctor who is enthusiastic about family medicine.
The historic port of Ramsgate with its attractive coastline has good local schools, is close to the continent and on the high speed rail link to London.
We currently have an opportunity for a salaried GP to join our team and would love to hear from you.
- A well organised teaching practice
- A stable and cohesive team of 12 GP’s organised into 2 clinical teams, well supported by an extended primary care team enabling robust personal care.
- An integrated primary care centre delivering primary care services and providing quality care for 16,000 patients
- Working from a purpose built state of the art building which also delivers a number of attached services
- Awarded an overall rating of Good across all domains in a recent CQC inspection
We are looking for a GP who:
- Is passionate about General Practice
- Will share our core value of providing high quality personalised health care
- Is keen to explore new ways of primary care working and taking on the challenge of meeting patient needs in a new way
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is able to work both independently and enjoy being part of our practice family
Applications by CV and covering letter to HR and Training Team. Informal enquiries welcome 01843 855804
Job Description available upon request.
Good primary healthcare doesn’t happen without good people and we’re proud of our team here at East Cliff Practice.
Lots of our staff are local to the community as Ramsgate is a fantastic place to live and work. Our beautiful seaside town is refreshing and vibrant and with fast train links from Ramsgate station, you’re never too far from the big cities when the mood takes you.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.